Out of all the worlds’ natural food resources, this is the most neglected resource in one’s daily food intake. This yellow powder consisting of the most potent antioxidant with myriad health and medicinal benefits. Obtained from the roots of a shrub grown in the tropical parts of Asia, this super spice is called turmeric. The roots are then ground to get the powder form which can be used in the daily food intake.
The main component of turmeric is curcumin which gives the yellow color to it. Curcumin extraordinary ability to fight harmful bacteria in the human body as well as a various chronic disease. Some of these are outlined in the below.
A digestion aid and fat-burning compound.
This antioxidant digests fats by stimulating the flow of bile in the gall bladder. Therefore is very effective as a digestive aid and fat-burning compound
Turmeric and cancer-risk reduction
Research has proven, the curcumin in turmeric is twice more as effective as the cancer drug paclitaxel. Hence it is a powerful weapon against cancer cells.
Turmeric and Alzheimer’s disease.
Alzheimer’s victims have a buildup of a certain type of plaque in the brain. Turmeric is highly effective at breaking down this plaque and protecting brain health.
- Turmeric has been used for thousands of years as a dye.
- Turmeric has the world’s most powerful fat-burning & healing qualities.
- Rich stores of potent antioxidants
- It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substance.
- Effective against the free radicals which contribute to premature aging, disease & cancer
Check out this Extremely Potent Turmeric Curcumin Premium Pain relief and Joint support Supplement here Pain Relief & Joint Support
Numerous studies done in the study of turmeric have also proved the above. Ancient Ayurveda based medicines till date have turmeric as a base ingredient. Turmeric is used as a natural body cleanser because of curcumin’s natural ability to cleanse the blood. This is also because of its highly powerful antioxidant property. On the other hand, turmeric is also used as an ingredient in herbal medicines for facial cleansers, sunscreens. It is also used as a healing agent for various skin conditions.
Turmeric’s battle against the bulge.
The ability of the body towards Insulin resistance plays a pivotal role in the fat accumulation process. Turmeric uses insulin resistance as a primary tool in its strategy to combat fat. Various studies have proven that turmeric increases the ability of the cells in the body to absorb the insulin produced. This, in turn, balances the blood sugar level and stops the leakage of fatty acids from the cells. As a result, fat accumulation is decreased. Turmeric also stimulates bile in the gall bladder thus increasing digestion and in turn increasing metabolism to burn calories. So overall turmeric is a natural fat burner and must be part of one’s daily diet. Below are some ways to get this super spice into your diet.
- Indulge more in curry dishes. All curry based dishes use turmeric and a combination of various other spices. So instead of using high-calorie salad dressings spread a little bit of curry.
- Use turmeric of your egg salad’s to spice up the flavor
- Add a pinch of turmeric to your daily glass of milk, simple and easy.
- Next time you plan to saute the vegetables, like cauliflower, beans etc, sprinkle some turmeric over it. You can use it on raw or boiled veggies as well.
- Daily morning on wake up, do the following
– take 8 oz of warm water and squeeze one fresh organic lemon,
– add one teaspoon of honey and sprinkle a pinch of turmeric,
– gulp it down to clean your gut.
If you like this article, please forward to family and friends so that they can take advantage of this potent spice. Alternatively, you can leave your comments below, we will be glad to hear from you.